Sunday, September 26, 2010

Circus Clowns....

I haven't been to a circus since I was a kid, but recently I acquired a set of victorian die cuts for our etsy shop, allen and patty, that brought back so many memories.  It makes me happy just looking at it and thinking of my trip to the circus when I was 10 years old!  After that visit, my dad made me a trapeze suspended from the clothesline pole in the backyard and I spent hours practicing for a life in the circus as a trapeze artist!  Mmmm....I hadn't thought about that in years until I saw these die cuts...
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj5S84cyuZKbx3V728BsOTjhUMpEiS538ftqhPBSxEM6HCT54pPLgFZLBHTMo9bBuO34XMtUbjj0-T-Yg4NiC9ef7eDgH7DlfhqVvbfLFp2QO1mg7dql1lSwMcZtY89M5tfEoWoqobq-Ls/s1600/Pookie+signature+copy+cropped.jpg
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails